Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £22,000 Per annum
Are you an ambitious, goal-driven individual who’s interested in earning up to £60,000 a year?
If you’re local to Wilmslow and you’re looking to learn from the best recruitment professionals in the industry, whilst also having a ton of fun, this role could be for you.
About the Company
Primaire Consulting was founded in 2017 by two Manchester mates who knew they could re-engineer the typical recruitment agency.
And that’s exactly what they did.
With five years organic growth under their belt, they’re looking to grow their team.
Primaire Consulting recruits engineers and sales professionals on a European scale and has a proven formula for doing so.
With a 97% retention rate on placements, you’ll be learning how to recruit from the best in the industry.
About the Role
Joining a small but growing team, you will be reporting directly to the founders themselves.
This is a 360 recruitment role meaning, you will be responsible for sourcing roles and candidates.
- Contacting potential clients and establishing new relationships via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Conducting face-to-face client meetings, understanding their business needs
- Advertising, and finding new candidates through different platforms such as LinkedIn
- Speaking with candidates, fact-finding and managing expectations
- Seeing the recruitment process through to the offer stage
- Handling negotiations on salary, start date and any other factors
We are looking for a driven individual to come and get stuck in. If you’re a team player who wants to learn, you will do really well in this role.
- High Energy
- Strong communication skills
What You’ll Get:
The successful candidate will be offered a structured career path which is tailored to you, with a mentor supporting you every step of the way, a lucrative commission structure and a great work-life balance.
- £18k – £22k basic + uncapped commission (Realistic OTE £50-60k after training period)
- Uncapped commission up to 35%
- Full 360 recruitment training with dedicated Learning & Development Coach
- Brand new office (we helped design!) with pool table
- Lunch clubs with all food and drinks covered by us
- Company holidays abroad