£70,000 - £80,000 Per annum
Are you an ambitious Financial Controller who loves to travel and enjoys a hybrid work environment?
If you want to join an organisation that will give you the security of a 75-year history, whilst providing the excitement and innovation of a start-up; this role might be for you.
About the company:
We have partnered with a global industry leader who is looking for a forward-thinking Financial Controller to assist with their 2023 growth plans. With the mission ‘Think global, act local’ they will provide the stability of working for a global enterprise whilst providing the benefits of working for a local business.
Our client is dedicated to continually developing new technologies and solutions; providing answers to global issues. They are at the forefront of technological advancements and they have no plans of slowing down.
About the role:
- As a part of their continued growth plans our client is looking for a Financial Controller to join their small accounting team working alongside the FD where appropriate.
- They offer hybrid work between home and their Sevenoaks office. There will also be the opportunity to visit their sites across Northern Europe including Denmark, and Finland.
- You will be primarily responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control for all entities in the region.
- Oversee, review, analyse and prepare month end.
- Manage the yearly financial audit across the region.
- Ensure full tax compliance across the region.
- Manage and review region cash flow forecasting.
- Management of the credit control function.
- Efficient management of banking functions for all sites to keep bank charges to a minimum and interest to a maximum.
- Manage the cash pooling bank accounts to ensure parent company obligations are met.
- Ensure the stock integrity on all sites and that stock records are maintained in order to withstand financial audit requirements.
- You must be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a minimum of 5 years of experience with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel Analytical ability & high level of numeracy.
- Is proficient in ERP platforms, preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Has strong commercial skills and is confident working closely with the wider business to improve performance.
- Has strong technical skills in accounting and tax.
- Is adaptable to change and is able to lead others through change effectively.
- Has the ability to supervise and manage more junior team members.
- Is proactive with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are the forefront of rapid innovation and change. If you want to be a part of a global company that will allow you to make an impact, please get in touch!